1) All students must conduct themselves in accordance with existing school rules and in a mature and sensible manner.
2) All students must carry identification with them at all times.
3) All students must meet for the morning and evening meals.
4) All students must check in with a Chaperone at least once an hour. Pick a chaperon for the day, and continue to report to that person.
5) All students must pick a buddy and stay with that buddy for the duration of the trip. You are responsible for keeping your buddy safe. Make sure they don't get lost, or hurt them self.
6) All students will be issued a kit with a map of Sapporo, some change for an emergency phone call, phone numbers to call incase of emergency, and some other useful items. We will expect these kits back, so don't spend the change. It's there for an emergency.
If you get lost or have a similar minor emergency, call Myself or Katsuragi sensei and we will help you out. If something major occurs and you urgently need assistance, call the local emergency services but be sure to also get in touch with a chaperone as well. We will need to know what is going on.
Mr Aida and Mr Nagisa.
Mr ikari and Mr Suzahara.
I hope everyone has a good time, and that the weather smiles on our trip.